Whether you have hours or moments I find it a really beautiful and connecting thing to make time in my day for some personal ceremony and ritual. I like to have a little morning ritual and an evening one too. I don’t always manage every day but I am happy with the days that I do. I have some friends whose morning ritual takes at least 3 hours. We don’t all have 3 hours every morning though – so here is an idea of what to do if you only have 5 minutes.
- Open the curtains and the window and get some air
- light a candle on my alter
- choose a crystal and oracle card for the day
- do a minute or two of stretching while playing some beautiful music notice my breathing and do my earth and sun deep breathing
- have a mini meditation shower either real or virtual, using rose petals, epsom salts or beams of light.